Was...To keep cringila community park in top condition by looking after our community garden,a safe place for locals to walk with their families,play and have BBQ'S,and use the Bread Oven safely. Also, in the future we would have liked to arrange more community events. A lot of people were in favour of community gardens!
"Our garden was made for people in wheelchairs and
for people to save their back by not bending too much"
CARE FOR OUR EARTH, CARE FOR ALL PEOPLE, FAIR SHARE FOR ALL.
· The benefits of growing organic food locally.
· To encourage people to work together in the community.
· To provide a safe meeting place for local people and opportunities for hands-on learning experiences.
· To have Compost/Waste Management Systems.
· To join a Seed Savers network of people.
· Cook and share different meals from the garden.